WARREN BUFFETT Quote : Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Enter your email address:

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Warren Buffett : My dad was my greatest inspiration

Where did you learn about money?

Warren Buffett : My dad was my greatest inspiration. He was my hero when I was six and he is still my hero now. He is an inspiration to me in every way. What I learned at an early age from him was to have the right habits early. Savings was an important lesson he taught. I had all kinds of small businesses when I was growing up. When I was six I started my first business. I bought a six pack of Coke for 25 cents and sold the cans for a nickel apiece. I also sold magazines and gum door to door.- in nbcnews
Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG