WARREN BUFFETT Quote : Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Enter your email address:

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Warren Buffett on cell phones, email, and material goods


Warren Buffett on cell phones, email, and material goods

On Tuesday evening Piers Morgan opened his New York studio for a very special edition of his primetime program, one that he aptly called "Three Generations of Buffett."
With business tycoon Warren Buffett joined by his son, Howard Graham Buffett, and his grandson Howard Warren Buffett, talk turned to technology, and the "Piers Morgan Live" host encouraged the Buffett patriarch to produce his cell phone.
"This is the one Alexander Graham Bell gave me," joked Buffett, as he revealed a Nokia flip phone, a relic as compared to today's smart phones. "I don't throw anything away until I've had it 20 or 25 years."
Switching from mobile to mail, Morgan asked his guest about the land of InBoxes and Spam.
"I sent one e-mail in my life," revealed Warren Buffett. "I sent it to Jeff Raikes at Microsoft and it ended up in court in Minneapolis, so I am one for one."
Whether its automobiles, phones, computers, or property, Buffett insists against the excessive collection of material goods:
"I have everything I want. I'm happy."

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG