WARREN BUFFETT Quote : Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Enter your email address:

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We are Buying Stocks despite the Recession is not over Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway says he is buying stocks again but does not believe that the recession is ending ...
In a video interview with CNNMoney.com posted on the Fortune website today, Warren Buffett was asked if he agrees with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's comment this morning that the recession is probably over, from a technical standpoint.He answered :

"I don't know the answer to that ... and I don't worry about it too much. We're buying stocks this morning, I can tell you that. I'm not buying them based on whether we're coming out of the recession in three months or six months or a year. I'm buying them because I think we're getting good value over time. And I think it is a mistake for investors to focus on business forecasts instead of looking at the intrinsic value of the business."

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG

WARREN BUFFETT BLOG